Within the last 24-hrs The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared Coronavirus COVID-19 as a global pandemic. Given this information, the safety and health and well-being of our members, sisters, partners, and program participants is our greatest priority, therefore we have decided to postpone all events and meetings occurring during the month of March, including the 34th Annual Madam CJ Walker Awards Luncheon & Economic Empowerment Seminar.
We are currently working to identify a new date for the Luncheon and Economic Empowerment Seminar. Once a new date is determined, we will make an announcement. All tickets previously purchased will still be honored for the new date once it is determined. There are no refunds.
There will be separate communication provided regarding the rescheduling of all other Coalition hosted programs and events.
We strongly encourage everyone to adhere to the recommendations provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) which are the following:
• Clean your hands often, washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other people
• Stay home if you are sick
• Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze and wash your hands afterwards
• Wear a face mask - only if you are sick
• Clean and disinfect surfaces
We are praying that everyone stays safe and maintains great health in the days and weeks to come.
Latifah K. Fields,
National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc. - PA Chapter